Sarah Palin Sarah Palin

You used a Go-Animate clip to make this? I would recommend using Flash next time.

AnimationOverload responds:

What's up with all you Flash-fanboys? I know, using Flash gives you the hope--that by doing so--you may get a girl to flash her level-3, vagina. Sadly, that isn't the case. Simply because, Flash is like a crusty old man. Meanwhile, Adobe Animate (or a 3d animation program that will actually get you a job, e.g. Blender or Maya) is like the new-kid-on-the-block who gets everyone free pussy and blow.

vatikan evil 3of3 vatikan evil 3of3

Seems like a newer form of animation, but it definitely didn't keep my attention. It seemed like it started off very slow, and lasted for far too long.

rostix responds:

Follow the previous chapters and maybe the story will be more interesting

The Last butterfinger The Last butterfinger

This animation really could have used a lot more time dedicated to it. If this is your first animation, and you're putting it up to see how well you'll eventually improve, I'd tell you to go for it. However, this had a vague plot, and the animations seemed rather sloppy at points. I would definitely spend more time developing it next time, it seems like you have potential.

Plight of the Salad Dog Plight of the Salad Dog

Really good job! I enjoyed the animation. It had a nice story with a cool little sound track to back it up. My only critique is that the music never really completely fit the emotion conveyed in the animation. Pretty good nonetheless!

Ash Ketchum's slave Ash Ketchum's slave

It's like... Got alright graphics. Not too bad anyway. The animation is pretty choppy, but I'm sure you realize this. Voice acting is pretty horrendous, apart from the Newscaster who does a pretty alright job. If you need any voice actors, I strongly recommend using online resources such as the VoiceActingClub through their Proboards discussion board at: VoiceActingClub.proboards.com You could similarly find voice talent here on Newgrounds through it's own Voice Acting Alliance, though it's a little harder to find. In any case, I definitely see your animation potential, and I encourage you to continue making projects. Constantly be willing to learn and improve on your abilities and you'll definitely go far.

Legend Of Mezame Legend Of Mezame

Not a bad animation, and the pictures were most definitely visually pleasing. Although there really wasn't too much of a story to it and I didn't find it that interesting to watch. You definitely have artistic skills, though!

KJCaiman responds:

Well thanks for the compliment!

"The Waiter Song" "The Waiter Song"

Pretty good animation :P
I like the song :]

Monday Challenge:Rain Monday Challenge:Rain

Pretty good animation :P
Wasn't as long as I had hoped though.

Music in the Cave Music in the Cave

The Animation was really good :D
The voice acting, script, and plot line was a little dismal though.
It's not that it was bad, it just wasn't too interesting and didn't kept my attention.
Overall though, good job :]

Toby512 responds:

Thank you. :)

The Wanking Bread The Wanking Bread

Pretty good animation.
Lol, I found some parts funny.
I felt like it was a little short though..